Beverly, MA

Hi i am soon to be 55 years old i keep waking up with my right arm blown up like a balloon and the pain is servere in my hands fingers wrists and elbow then sometimes it goes from my toe to knee .or switchs arms what can this be it wakes me up crying?

That sounds serious: A thorough exam by one's primary care doctor is a good place to start. Symptoms sound bad enough to go for an ER exam at the time there is pain and swelling. It can be helpful to take pictures of how things look BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER the symptoms. Sounds like something that should not wait to be evaluated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 26, 2020