U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have a dark area on my skin such as my knee, elbow, cheeks, foot toes and hand fingers and i tried many medicine without any results.

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 23 years experience
Have it evaluated.: Have it evaluated by your physician. They may want to referr you to a dermatologist.
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Podiatry 25 years experience
See a dermatologist: Without actually seeing the problem, it is difficult to say what it is. I would suggest you see a dermatologist to have it checked out.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 3, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.