A member asked:

T-boned in car accident & went full force across street w/my car. 3wks later my fingers, hands, elbows, knees, ankles, shinbones, and tailbone may ache from time to time. i can't stand/sit for a long time . my doc says it's nothing. do you agree?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Ferguson answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Without a full review of your past history, exam and review of test findings no comment would be appropriate. A valid 2nd opinion requires a full review of all relevant data, not a brief 3rd party history.

Answered Aug 26, 2021


Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

Highly recommend second opinion, and would suggest finding a physiatrist or an osteopathic physician to perform a full physical examination.

Answered Aug 28, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor