Lower right side pelvic tenderness right above pubic bone - i feel the tenderness after going to the bathroom (# 2), after my period ends, and sometimes when moving/sitting a certain way or after eating. it is only tender when i push on the area?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

I couldn't tell you the exact cause of your symptom but I can say should not concern much about that. By the way, if you are overweight with a high waist size, exercise with focusing on strengthening the abdominal muscles may be helpful. Take care and good luck.

Answered May 14, 2023

0 views