Malden, MA

I've been trying to completely stop my off/on opiate use (addiction) for years but cannot find any locations in the boston area that will prescribe suboxone without charging enormous fees. even worse is the long wait to be seen, when one needs to be helpe

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
BostonMedical Center: The BMC runs a network of primary care practices around the city, and many of these have buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone and others) programs, complete with counseling and other services. They take insurance, and if no insurance will charge based on ability to pay.
Last updated Nov 5, 2015