U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Germantown, MD
A 27-year-old female asked:

I have a beauty spot (mole) on my face my whole life, the last few years, it's become raised & changing around the border. see doc??

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Raymond Jean
Plastic Surgery 20 years experience
Changing skin spot: I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon or dermatologist for a biopsy. Best to make sure it in not something serious like a skin cancer. Chances are it is not but its best to be safe when you are noticing changes
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 28, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.