U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

I am myopic with -5.5 d in both eyes. can i undergo vision correcting surgery lasik?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 64 years experience
Laser: A Lasix (furosemide) procedure would the choice to correct your myopia.!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.