I have myopia in right eye,-3.00, from left eye i see good.i want to make lasik eye surgery from some times now but im not sure.i keep contact lens in my right eye ,but dont like them at all.what advice can you give ,also pros and cons of the surgery?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Lasik surgery is now well established, and is an expensive but effective way to improve eyesight w/o contacts or special lenses in glasses, if done in a hospital setting by a certified ophthalmologist MD.

Answered 8/30/2022

0 views

Dr. David Chandler answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

A -3.00 Lasik correction is fairly minimal and should be highly successful. Most facilities rigorously screen lasik candidates to rule out any problem that may lead to a bad outcome. You could consider undergoing a lasik screening at a well established lasik center. There is no obligation to proceed and you would know if you are truly a good candidate. They can discussed risks/benefits extensively

Answered 8/30/2022

0 views