A member asked:

I have most of the symptoms of ms, and they seem to be getting worst, i don't know if i'm being a hypochondriac, or if i should see my doctor asap?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Paul Pyles answered

Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Talk to your doctor : You may request a consultation with a neurologist. They are the experts in diagnosing MS. Best wishes to you!

Answered 5/3/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor