A member asked:

Have chronic migraine for 13 years started with weakness on the right side, for a year now i have all the symptoms of ms, all tests neg. is it ppms? can i see a internal medicine doctor instead of a neurologist? thanks

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

You may see an internist for your general health evaluation, however, the internist may still refer you to a neurologist. Wish you good health!

Answered Jul 16, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor