U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I was previously diagnosed with adhd generalized anxiety disorder and social phobia was prescribed medication but no longer see the doctor i need medi?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Diane Bryan
Clinical Psychology 18 years experience
This is curable: I specialize in this type of problem and have 30 years of proven experience with the diagnosis. Tt can be cured and I guarantee my work. It involves a new type of therapy,non-talking.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 19, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.