WA

upper left wisdom only one side is through my gums been having light pressure in that side of my head followed my often feeling my pulse in my gums where the tooth is.. is this normal?

Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dentistry 9 years experience
Dental visit: Since there is no normal in dentistry, suggest you schedule a dental visit to xray and evaluate the problem for treatment
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Wisdom teeth: Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures at ages 15-24. See your dentist for evaluation, x-rays, treatment or referral to OS.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Yes: Yes, common symptoms. For proper guidance, see the wisdom tooth expert. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.