Bedford, PA

The inside of my mouth on the left side was swollen i thought it was from my wisdom teeth coming in but one on that side still hasnt appeared, but i ended up biting it. creating a canker sore. now it looks loke its eating the inside of my gum n chee?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Problem: Even though you do not see a wisdom tooth it does not mean that the problem does not originate from an erupting tooth below the gum line. Could also be the opposing wisdom tooth erupting. Could also be other dental problems. Therefore in order to know what it is and what to do about it you will need to see your local dentist.

Last updated Sep 18, 2017