U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Roseville, CA
A 62-year-old female asked:

Uti symptoms every 2 months w/no bacteria. 2 docs said see infectious disease specialist. 1 said if no bacteria no need for id specialist? confused.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Abraham Morse
A Verified Doctoranswered
29 years experience
I agree: with your assessment. You should consult a urologist orcurogynecologist. They can look for other causes besides infection.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 8, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.