United Kingdom

muscular pull type feeling left armpit onto chest for about 3weeks went then came back no lump, really worried what could cause this?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Muscular pull: When you press your chest does it hurt? Could becostochondritis and inflammation of the insertion of muscle to ribs. NSAID agents help .Sometimes I have seen it associated with mycoplasma infection and zithromax if no allergy helps. If no pain on touch would evaluate for pulmonary clot and have a breast exam( mammo). Also consider gastritis,try maalox or MVP.. F/U with doctor in next 24 hrs