U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Boca Raton, FL
A 22-year-old female asked:

I'm having pain with intercourse and getting abnormal pap smears. colposcopy detected irritation. what is this and what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Claudette Anderson
Specializes in Gynecology
Perhaps there is : Infection or chronic inflamation.Please discuss with your healthcare provider!goodluck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.