A member asked:

My left nipple sinks on one side when i lay down. its noticable when i stand up too. i cant find any lumps its like a hole under the skin of my areola?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See a doctor: A change in the appearance of the nipple or skin of the breast should prompt a doctor visit. Your doctor will perform an examination and guide an evaluation.

Answered 11/22/2020



Related Questions