A member asked:

Itchy nipple with dry flaking skin on areola - cleared up couple days ago but now i feel a small painless lump under nipple. what kind of doc to see?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mark Pack answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Start with family dr: Start with your family doctor. If you need to see a surgeon they can refer you to the right one.

Answered 2/26/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question