U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

Tinnitus. i have it severerly and it is impacting my life (& sleep) so much. any advice about it? recommendations? i am going to try taking picamilon

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Tinnitus: Tinnitus effects millions of people throughout the world. It can be localized to one ear or be of central origin and heard equally in both ears. Less often it is caused by a growth in the internal auditory canal(acoustic neuroma). The best approach is to consult an otolaryngologist who specializes in tinnitus for evaluation and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 10, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.