A male asked:

My high pitch tinnitus is audible, due to stress, anxiety and hvy sleep loss. how can i treat it and will it fade away with the stress?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Well...yeah, I guess: If you absolutely know WHAT THE TRIGGERS are for you tinnitus and you work to solve those issues then, certainly it stands to reason that the noise should subside, right? On the other hand if it doesn't then, there other options. Do you know what caused the condition in the first place? Treating the cause is the most effective way around this problem. There are white noise cancellation devices.

Last updated May 17, 2015