Rockville, MD

taking 3rd round of prednisone within 7 weeks, this time for severe cough. allergic to most other meds (hives), options limited. am i in danger?

Dr. Ward Dean
Anti-Aging Medicine 43 years experience
H2O2 Humidifier: Try using 1 bottle of hydrogen peroxide and 2 bottles of water in a humidifier, and run it all the time wherever you are. That will give you an aerosolized solution of 1% peroxide, which will kill viruses and bacteria on contact when you breath it in, which will then break down into water and oxygen. Completely non-toxic, and should hasten your recovery.