U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

What would you do for a 1 mm calcifications on my right ovary and a 1.8 cm fibroid on my uterus ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Symptomatic or not?: If you are not symptomatic with pain or bleeding-nothing to do except to follow the growth of the fibroid. If you have symptoms, such as bleeding or pain ask your MD for treatment options.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.