TX

I will be starting back on of lexapro tomorrow w/ wellbutrin xl 150mg . cymbalta (duloxetine) 60mg has not been helpful for past 4mo. i hope to get the results i ?

Dr. John Gaffney
Good combo : Sounds like you're really going through a rough time ... I really hope this combination works for you. It's one that I prescribe quite often and have seen quite a bit of success with. Unfortunately there aren't any guarantees in medicine - best to have a continuous dialogue with your psychiatrist and psychologist for the best possible outcome. Hope you feel better soon!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Munshower
?question: Your question was cut off, please re-ask any question, and maybe some one will be able to assist you. Best of luck with the new medication though.
Last updated Oct 21, 2016