A member asked:

I think i've had a relapse of the flu--body aches, fever (i didn't have a fever two weeks ago when i was sick), cough, etc. should i see a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Gaffney answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Never hurts: It sounds like you may have been infected with a new pathogen or some sort of secondary infection. It's always good to have your doctor evaluate exactly what might be going on before something minor has a chance to get worse. Usually we can help alleviate the symptoms a bit to make it more bearable. Hope you feel better & good luck!

Answered 1/27/2015



Related Questions