A member asked:

I have flu like body ache (sensitivity), pressing headache, sore and sensitive eyes, stiff neck and my back is also starting to get stiff and sensitive, i also seem to have a fever. should i see a doctor ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

I would recommend seeing a physician. They will ensure that you do not have the flu or meningitis for example. Drink fluids, rest and treat your fever.

Answered May 14, 2019



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor