Lebanon

I had 6 crowns made for my front teeth (one is missing) now i have to change it.is it better if i would have an implant for the missing tooth?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 43 years experience
It may be: If the 6 crowns have already in place in your mouth, and the crowns and teeth have no evidence of pathology or problems, having an implant placed to restore the missing tooth may be a more favorable option than replacing crowns on the adjacent teeth with a fixed bridge. Your dentist should discuss what options are available for you after a thorough clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
No need for implant: In the case of a new bridge, a dentist will need healthy adjacent teeth for support. If this is the case there is no need for implant.

Last updated Mar 21, 2015