TN

What does the redness in your thot and a red dot on the roof inside your mouth mean?

Dr. Harold Fields
Redness: It may just be irritation but could also be caused by a viral or bacterial infection if it persists I would suggest you see a doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Diagnosis first: Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!
Last updated Dec 30, 2017