what causes small white bumps on roof of mouth? there on my torus palatinus. theres 6- or 7 of them they have just pooped up in the last week cause i check my mouth weekly.. there small and i have no pain from them. one has redness around it

2 doctor answers
48 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor or a dentist. Wish you good health!
Answered on Feb 4, 2020
1
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience Dentistry
Bumps on palate: You should be seen by your dentist or an oral surgeon. Your question cannot be answered without seeing and evaluating your mouth. If the bumps don’t heal in about 2 weeks it is important to get this checked out. In the meantime avoid spicy, hot and salty foods.
Answered on Feb 8, 2020