Canada

I have a painful lymphnode in my armpit. i am a breast feeding mom. i had that lump 4 months ago and needed antibiotics. what's the problem with me?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Lymphadenopathy: Cannot tell what is wrong without an exam and full history, but it is possible that the enlarged node in your armpit is due to infection that is recurrent. This should be seen and examined by a physician who has the entire history and the capacity to examine you and perhaps do further testing. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 20, 2015