Friendsville, MD

Left side of my lower abdomen is more buldged out than my right side & is tender to push on, weird cravings, and my urine smells stronger what's wrong?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 32 years experience
Nonspecific: These symptoms don't point to a single diagnosis. Sounds like a a more complete evaluation by your primary care provider is in order if the problem is bad enough. Hope this helps!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Asymmetric: Asymmetry of the abdomen may not be abnormal but if there are significant discomfort and tenderness then an examination is recommended. Your urine may simply be overly concentrated from inadequate intake of fluids,but if there are frequency and burning a culture is indicated. See your physician if symptoms persist.
Dr. Zafar Khan
Urology 59 years experience
Possible hernia?: You have many parts to your question. I will address the one which I think is important. The bulging of your lower left stomach, it is most likely a hernia. I am worried that it is tender when you press on it. I strongly suggest that you should see a general surgeon, because if it strangulates ( twists) it can be very serious.
Last updated Nov 24, 2020