can diverticulosis cause me to feel pressure on my bladder? i've had diverticulitis recently/cleared up with antibiotics.

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care 25 years experience
It can: The colon runs right past the bladder as it dives into your pelvis? Was a ct scan done? Did it show a phlegmon or abscess? If so you may want a followup to see if it has fully resolved. If not you may still want a ct to see if your colon is "fused" to your bladder from inflamtion. Untreated this could result in a fistula (connection) between colon and bladder. See a surgeon to figure out.
Dr. Amir Bastawrous
Colon and Rectal Surgery 33 years experience
Colon near bladder: It is not uncommon for diverticulitis to be adjacent to the bladder and cause some irritation. Occasionally the inflammation will actually result in a connection into the bladder. Ct scan should help define.