Pahrump, NV

i have a creamy fluid coming out of underneath my toenail but my toe is not sore or red. toenail is lifting due topsoriasis. do i need to see a podiatrist?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Yes: Could be infection or inflammatory response. Should get it checked by an expert (podiatrist).
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Yes: Anytime you have drainage from a wound, it should be evaluated. It may be a sterile subungual abscess and require nothing more than simple cleansing, but let your podiatrist decide that.
Dr. Jordan Steinberg
Podiatry 14 years experience
Podiatrist: You should see your podiatrist for further evaluation. You may have an abscess under the nail.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Yes: Have it evaluated by a professional and have it treated.