I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a month ago and my left cheek is still slightly swollen! why is this?

Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Orthodontics 30 years experience
Don't Know.: If you believe the swelling has something to do with the extraction of the widsom teeth (3rd molars), schedule an appointment with oral surgeon who performed the proceedure to remove the widsom teeth. He/she can evaluate the situation and make the appropriate determination/etiogloy of the situation.
Dr. Tony Menendez
Prosthodontics 37 years experience
See your dentist: You didnt say if there was any pain. In the abscence of pain ther should not be any swelling. A consult is indicated.

Last updated Aug 27, 2015