will exercise will reduce my breast size?

Dr. H. Bennett
Possibly.: It all depends on how much weight you lose. Exercise in and of itself will not reduce your breast size. However, if you lose a significant amount of body fat, it likely will. Your breasts are made of fatty tissue and will proportionately decrease in size along with other parts of your body as you lose body fat.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
While weight loss: Through exercise will help some women reduce their breast size, many young women tell me that their breast size stays pretty much the same, despite weight changes. In that case, a surgical breast reduction may be the next step.