how can you reduce breast size naturally?

Dr. Mary Margaret ONeill
Gynecology 36 years experience
Hard to do: Breasts are comprised mostly of fatty tissue and size depends on genetics and weight. The size of your breast, therefore, partially depends on the amount of subcutaneous fat you have. If you are above normal weight, then weight loss/fat loss will eventually lead to slightly smaller breast size. If you are normal weight, weight loss may not make a difference. Good sports bras can help with support.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Other than : Weight loss, there is really no predictable way to reduce your breast size without breast reduction surgery.