A member asked:

What can i do to help with muscle and joint pain in my ankle?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Steven Sheskier answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery

Find out why: Get evaluated by an orthopedic doctor. Once you have a good diagnosis or explanation of why you have the pain you can then go over your options with the doctor for treatment.

Answered 3/20/2013


Dr. Jeffery VanYperen answered

Specializes in Podiatry

See a physician: If it seems like normal aches and pains (not severe pain), start doing some stretching and strengthening exercises for your ankle. There are plenty of them online. Take some anti=inflammatory medication (i.e. Ibuprofen, naproxen). If it is not improving or seems to be getting worse, go see a specialist.

Answered 3/26/2013



Related Questions