U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

Hi there. this is anand from india. i am 26/m and having pain in my lower back and hamstring muscle, also the knee and ankle joints.please suggest .

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 32 years experience
See answer: Try some rest and heat tot he areas, you could try over the cunter pain relievers, but in the end, yu need to see a dr. To have an evaluation so you can get all your pains and joints evaluated and then diagnosed and treated as needed. Best wishes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.