Canada

I had a barium done yesterday and 10 minutes after i vomited some up for 20mins. i tried to eat and drink later but i keep vomiting having a lot ofpain?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Be seen: It is hard to tell what is the problem without more info, but having continuing vomiting and pain is worrisome. I would be concerned about a blockage for example, which the barium could have aggravated. Obviously the study was done because of a problem which could also be acting up. But if these symptoms are worsening, you need someone to check you out!

Last updated Sep 3, 2014