France
A male asked:

I have already been diagnosed with rosacea... i did not anything was avaliable to treat erythema?

Dr. Nancy Swartz
Facial Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Many treatments: There are creams, pills, and laser treatments for rosacea. Creams and pills help prevent flushing and the development of broken blood vessels. Lasers are used when there are broken blood vessels that won't go away. It is best to ask your doctor which treatment is best for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Tim Neavin
Plastic Surgery 20 years experience
Lasers: Lasers can reduce the redness.
Dr. Jason Bloom
Facial Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Pulsed Dye Laser: Pulsed dye laser is an excellent choice for the treatment of facial rosacea. The treatment is very effective and is not painful. It has very little downtime and is done in the office. This should be combined with sun protection. In my opinion, the syneron/candela v-beam perfecta laser is the best pdl.