A member asked:

Hi i have vitiligo i used benoquin (monobenzone) to union the color of my body. i still got small spots on the face around the eyes? where to get real benoquin (monobenzone)?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. William Goldstein answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

Protect your eyes: Keep this stuff out of your eyes! and if you get some in, rinse immediately and consider seeing a doctor.

Answered 3/2/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can I use monobenzone to remove black brown pigment on face?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor