A member asked:

I'm having a headache behind my right ear for 4 months i have told my doctor but nothing gets done?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Nayla Mumneh answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Mastoiditis: Do you have sinus or ear infections? If so you may have a mastoiditis. Maybe you should see an ear nost throat specialist.

Answered 3/30/2016


Dr. Donald McCarren answered

Specializes in Neurology

See a Neurologist: Pain behind the ear can come from mastoiditis but other causes include transverse/sigmoid sinus thrombosis, cervical spine disease, cervical dystonia... I believe a neurologist would be best suited to address those kind of issues. Good luck.

Answered 6/19/2020



Related Questions