United Kingdom (Great Britain)

on amtrymitline for headaches, hard lump under ear behind jaw for 6 months but doc says no infection. blood tests fine and dentist says teeth ok too?

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry 40 years experience
Continue diagnosis: Ruling out possible causes is the art of diagnosis. Knowing what it isn't is the pathway to figuring out what it is. No infection means other possibilities need to be considered, for example many people have benign fatty tumors called lipomas that sometimes present this way. Continue with your physician or find one interested in getting to the bottom of your concern for the best result.