A 48-year-old female asked:

I have joint pain same on both sides of my body, fatigue, low grade fevers, elevated crp, elevated d dimer. tested for ra and lupus both neg. ?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
See a rheumatologist: You need to be seen by a specialist in immunology, infectious diseases, or joint diseases. This is not a simple answer but would require an extensive evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 30, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.