I have my lasik 10 years ago, left -3.50 to 0, right -9.00 to -2.50 (mono-vision). last month left -0.50, right -3.50, is it possible to re-lasik?

Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
Maybe: It is not the amount of correction that determines if someone can have an additional laser correction, but the amount of tissue that remains. Your ophthalmologist can determine this. Most people can have a touch-up procedure.
Dr. Jeffrey Kalt
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
Enhancement: It is possible to do an enhancement or touch up if your cornea isn't too thin. However, a change after 10 years at age 65 is more likely due to cataract formation in the lens of your eye. Fine tuning your lasik would be counterproductive and not stop the cataract progression. See your original lasik surgeon or another surgeon who does both lasik and cataract surgery.

Last updated May 8, 2014