Mauritius

I've removed kwires from my healed ulna and radius fracture and i would like to know when will i get full motion of wrist and when will it be stronger?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Depends: It depends on how hard you rehab and the typ of fracture.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 36 years experience
Much depends upon th: E extent of injury, residual deformity, tissue factors , general health etc, but assumong good health and adequate alignment for a n injury that was treatable with expectant decent results it typically is a 3-4 month procress from injury to feeling more normal but subtle things can linger for months later. Despite returning to full activity long before that. Note this is a very general answer.

Last updated May 22, 2018