I have bipolar but somehow lost the strength to do things and am usually fatigued. can you suggest me medicine and cure for it?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Appointment: Make an appointment with a psychiatrist you feel comfortable with and who you feel understands you.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
See psychiatrist: If you have bipolar disorder, i hope there's a psychiatrist working with you to treat this. Your psychiatrist will want to know how you're feeling, so that medication adjustments or changes can be made. Over time, the specific treatments needed in your case could change. Please see your psychiatrist soon to get the help you need now.

Last updated Dec 10, 2013