Armenia

is there any new type braces for treatement adult idiopathic scoliosis (lumbar 20dgr with c type hyperkyphosis)that teenager accept it more easily?

Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
Occupational Medicine 36 years experience
Brace: New braces exist. But patients have to be followed closely . See an orthopaedic surgeon who works closely with an orthotist.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Not so much: There are different braces available to potentially address what sounds like primarily a problem with hyperkyphosis. But, to adequately control or correct the deformity, they have to extend above and below the curve and have to be rigid and strong enough to resist the deforming force of the curve. So, unfortunately, as you no doubt realize, they can be quite uncomfortable and poorly tolerated.