my left shoulder arm and neck and head always hurts to where i can't use my arm itt feels like my veins in my arm are gonna burst is it a pinchenerve?

2 doctor answers
Dr. David Wyatt
Get it CHECKED OUT: If pain in a limb is affecting your ability to use that arm - it definitely could be nerve related or other things. The only way to know for sure is to start with your family doc, who will do a thorough history and physical, probably with some basic xrays of the neck and shoulder/arm and possibly refer for neuro testing or to see an orthopedist or neurologist.
Answered on Dec 12, 2018
1
7
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen commented
Please go to your physician and get a thorough exam! Your symptoms can arise from a variety of causes; and being thorough is what is required.
Dec 19, 2011
Dr. Lauren Elson
16 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Maybe: There are many possible causes for these symptoms. If your primary care physician is iunsure of the diagnosis after a good history and physical, you should be evaluated by a neurologist or physiatrist. Nerves can become pinched anywhere from the neck, through the shoulder, and down the arm. Blood vessels in this region can also become entrapped. Other possibilities include tight muscles...
Answered on Aug 10, 2015
5