is it safe for me to have botox facial injections whilst on infliximab, methotrexate and asacol (mesalamine) treatment for ulcerative colitis?

Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Should be safe: Generally speaking, these medications may increase your potential infection for bleeding and subsequent bruising. However, with a small guage needle, pressure and ice compresses, the likelihood of this occuring should be minimal to none.
Dr. Alexander Mauskop
Neurology 42 years experience
It is safe: Botox does not interact with these and almost all other medications. I have several patients with colitis on these drugs and have injected Botox for their chronic migraines without any side effects.