I'm 20 years old, few years ago I hit the lower back right side of my head on a hard poll type surface. I have bump now but doesn't hurt. Damage brain? 

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
22 years experience in Family Medicine
Doubt: If you had a brain damage then, it would have manifested itself by now. The bump you are feeling is most likely coming from the outer structures - skin, underlying fat tissue, fascia or perhaps, bone, but not the brain. A ct scan of the head or ultrasound might be helpful to figure this out.
Answered on Dec 20, 2012
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.